10.22.2009

Rice Cereal.

About 2 weeks ago I noticed that even though Olivia was nursing regularly she still seemed hungry. I had planned on waiting until 6 months to start cereal so I started pumping more to increase supply but still it wasn't enough. After talking to her doctor I decided to start her on rice cereal. 2 tsp ( I kind of eyeball it) with a couple tsp of BM. It was a huge hit. I was so surprised how much she liked it and that she wasn't spitting it out. We've started to do cereal twice a day (1 tsp/cereal twice a day).
She goes for the spoon.
Yummy Yummy Cereal.
This was the first cereal sitting :) Huge Success (like I already said). But I am pretty excited that I have such a great baby.
MORE CEREAL PLEASE.
It is slightly messy. (Sometimes pushes it out with her tongue).

No comments:

Post a Comment