12.19.2010

Holiday season..

I am thrilled that I finished my Christmas shopping early this year..
not only has it been raining since Thursday..
it's suppose to keep raining until Tuesday/Wednesday.
Have you seen the parking lots at the mall/target/toys r us?
No thanks!

We have successfully seen Santa (or unsuccessfully.. depends on how you look at it),
Wrapped all of our Christmas pictures..
except the few items that need to be put together on Christmas eve.
Lets just say it's going to be a late night for Alex. 
He is excited to put together Olivia's new toys. He's so sweet to her.
And me. He was with me at 9pm on Thanksgiving, in line at Toys R Us.
You'll find me supervising.. with a glass of wine. 


 This was the morning after we put a few presents under the tree. 



I love this. Is that terrible? I laugh every time I see it.
Would you believe me if I told you she was excited to see Santa?
Seriously, she was so excited. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment