6.24.2009

Happy Father's Day!

For father's day we decided to have a few friends over to bbq :) Alex loves to light up the grill. So we picked up rib-eyes and some fixings ..


Alex's friend Jeremy took this picture a couple times and this was the best one! In the other two he practically cut out Olivia! A little bit silly to have a father's day picture without the baby in it.


Olivia in her bumble bee dress :) Dad picked it out!

Samantha never sees her awake.. my awesome baby sleeps when I run errands && visit with friends!


I just loved the bumble bee butt of this dress!! Had to show it off!


We're off to Temecula/San Diego on the 1st to see my family and for Kacy & Ronnie's wedding! I can't wait for some cooler weather --> the Arizona heat is tooo much, especially with a newborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment