7.19.2009

Take me home to California!

These are just a few of the picture from our trip back to Temecula. (I'm saving the Kacy & Ronnie's wedding pictures for another post.) We got lucky with Alex's work schedule and we're able to spend a week in California .. still not long enough if you ask me! It was so nice to get out of the Arizona heat!
The drive took longer than normal with Olivia. We had to make 3 stops and spent about an hour at each one.. so it took us roughly 9 hours to get from Tucson to Temecula. She was soo good up until about the last hour, I think she decided she'd had enough of that car seat!

This was our 2nd day and we went down to Oceanside for the afternoon. A little overcast that day but don't worry Alex still got burnt! He didn't believe me about the sun still being out!
Olivia slept pretty much the whole time! She didn't wake up until we were packing up the car to go home. Just in time to eat! Good thing too because the traffic on the way home was not cool! There were 2 fires.. one in Oceanside and the 2nd in Temecula.
I just love love love her polka dot swimsuit!! I don't think Olivia appreciates it :)

After the dress rehearsal we stopped at Alex's brother, Jude's house in Ocean beach. Nice for them since they haven't seen each other in 2 years.


My sweet Olivia only takes a bottle without fussing from Grandma. So cute is this picture!

A couple family pictures to enjoy..

Max loves Olivia!

Mike and Ritchie.. Sometimes I can't believe how big they've gotten! I can't be that old yet!

Grilling our dinner!

We spent our last day at the beach with my Mom. It was beautiful out!
... YES he got burnt again!


... One last picture of Alex and Max :)

Overall, a fabulous trip! I can't wait to go back.. or move back ;) Hopefully within the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment