7.25.2009

We got a gift card to The Picture People and took Olivia there for pictures. Can you believe she is 10 weeks old in these?? I can't. She is getting so big. And while I'm loving all of these changes, it's going by way too fast.

I am amazed at her head control this week compared to 2 weeks ago.

Her hair! It so silly. She has all this long hair - the hair she was born with - and all these new hairs starting to grown in. It sticks up and out all over the place. I love it.

Look at those almond eyes. We know she got those from her Mama :)

That big bottom lip is going to get her whatever she wants these next couple of years. Already pouting at 2 1/2 months.

Catch the drool!
Looking for someone here?!

So much pink for little girls :)

Sometimes I forget she is this tiny.


Probably my favorite one.

My girl.

Luxurious.
Mama and baby.

I think that she maybe was getting sleepy here.


Looking a little bit like her Daddy here.







oh ps.. I was too lazy to scan in my pictures so I just copied the proofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment