7.22.2009

Fabulous Hill Wedding!!

Kacy and Ronnie's wedding was so much fun! Totally beautiful, classy & glam.. just like the bride!! 7.04.09 --> Officially Mr. & Mrs. Ronnie and Kacy Hill!!
It was so much more emotional than I expected (ok.. I did just have a baby, maybe I should have expected to be pretty emotional!) Seriously though watching Kacy walk down the isle to Ronnie and watching Ronnie's face.. words cannot describe it. One of my best friends committed to somebody because she has that much faith in their love! I wish them so much happiness! Thanks for letting me be apart of it Kace. I love you.

Her dress. The crystals were perfect. And the dress fit her perfectly.


The boys. Ronnie, groom (up front), Jason, Jason, Luke, Jake, Adam, Chris and Lenny.


We did our pictures in Seaport Village. Seaport Village on the 4th of July.. crowded! But we made it work! Kaley, Me, Kerri, Melissa, Kacy, Dana, Jenna, Leah and Tish.


LOVE THIS PICTURE! Doesn't it look so great against the wood paneling?!?


Kacy & I



The security guard yelled at us during this picture because we weren't suppose to be sitting on the ledge.. apparently we might fall in! Helloo .. we were barely sitting.. look at our dresses. But I love this picture with the harbor and the boats in the background.



CLASSY.



Missing Jenna. But right before our champagne toast to the bride. MMM Moet! The photographer decided we should have a picture with champagne so she ordered 9 glasses.. $160 picture. Fabulous.



In our hallway, I'm on my way out!



Wasn't this place (El Cortez) gorgeous!?
Here we are all lined up anxiously awaiting Kacy!



MARRIED!!!



Wedding Party!! Look at little Dillon and Abby.. so cute!



This picture is so cute :)



Blowing kisses. No longer a bachelor!



He was heavy! We were definitely struggling!



First dance.



Perfect ending. Perfect day.

CONGRATULATIONS KACY AND RONNIE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment