7.18.2010

tiny UPdate.

I have been bad at updating these last 2 weeks. Things have been a bit hectic! I am officially back at work (@least for the next 11 weeks. I scored an internship with dod doing healthcare contracts and I am able to work 4 days a week - crossing my fingers that this leads to something great!) so we are getting into a new routine (which is CRAZY!) around here. Olivia is teething (surprise!) we have 3 teeth that having been trying to break through, one has made an appearance - unfortunately the other 2 are taking their time. We have had an extra cranky baby around here! I doubt having Mama gone for 9 hours all the sudden helps either. I had been trying to ween her from her milk bottle but she has been so unhappy and (barely) eating I gave in :( I know, I know.. there is never a good time. But I think I picked a really, really bad time. I'll try again at the beginning of August. *Wink* Pictures and more fun events coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment