8.01.2010

My GROWing Bug!


July is over! I cannot believe how fast this summer is flying by.. I have officially been working full time for 3 weeks now and while I miss Olivia all day, I don't hate it. Lucky for me she has the best babysitter (DAD!) and they are having a great time together :) If only there were more hours in the day: these days I'm busy 100% of the time. I try to spend every free minute with Olivia and keep up with all of my family needs! (I'm tired.. and I have great concealer)

These days this girl is walking everywhere and is eating like crazy.

This girl is so in love with the dogs.. YES she is trying to drink out of the dog bowl and YES I did manage to stop her.

Playdate with Bennet Crain!

Alex emailed me this one at work. Pictures of this smiling bug definitely make me anxious to get home.


DOG Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment