8.01.2010

Happy 30th Birthday!

So Alex turned the BIG 30 (or 28 as he says) last week. We enjoyed presents and ice cream cake last week and held off celebrating til Saturday. With a great group of friends in tow and the bug spending the day with Grandma & Grandpa we hit San Diego for tailgating and a Padres game.

I have to admit that I love that she poses for the camera (sometimes)!

Sassy girl and her Dada.

Sometimes it is hard to get a family picture :(

Beautiful DAY in San Diego! Sunny and 75.. peeerfect. (And why SD might be my favorite city)
Happy Birthday Alex!

Enjoying time spent with Kacy! With our super busy schedules I just don't get to see her as much as I would like.

It was definitely a family affair.


The boys (minus Mike).

Thanks to everyone for coming out and making this day fun! (even though it didn't end as expected) We had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he had a great birthday! Gah I miss SD so much and it's perfect weather.

    ReplyDelete