9.08.2010

Week in review

Love these two bugs!


YES! She has to go down the slide by herself. Sigh.
Love getting pictures like this while I'm at work. 

A few things I've learned about micro-managing my weekend time:
1. It does not work. Olivia is apparently unaware of all the things Mama has to get done (in 2 days). Other than playtime she is not prepared for any long trips to the mall or store UNLESS she is allowed to walk up and down the aisle and shop for herself. Sassy and Independent. (Another Sigh)
2. There is not enough time to manage. Seriously. Between napping consistently and making sure we are eating meals at a consistent time..

Chaos. Ok.. we're not that extreme. I am just type A and used to being able to schedule my days and I am learning that my schedule revolves around the cutest little bug I've ever seen. And I would not have it any other way.

Besides wouldn't we all rather be at the park than at the grocery store anyway? Exactly. That feeling just does not work come meal time.

No comments:

Post a Comment