11.12.2010

SHUTTERFLY

I LOVE their photo cards.
They make the kind of cards everyone finds themselves getting in the mail that make you wish you had spent more time on your own cards.
When I sent out Olivia's 1st birthday party invitations - I got a lot of positive feedback!
"Love the paper!"
"Love the matte instead of gloss!"
I still have 5-6 invitations stuck in Olivia's scrapbook. One for keeps and a few to use at a later date.
 My friends thought they were expensive. (I let them believe it.. Oops)
Shutterfly has so many great promotions - that it's easy to justify buying their products.
Examples: Right now they have Free Shipping on orders over $30 and $10 off a $30 purchase (Bonus:: They let you use them at the same time!)
 I hope Olivia looks back at those invitations along with the pictures and is reminded how much I love her.
I use Shutterfly because I'm creating memories. 
Find their Christmas cards HERE!
Looking to create something to last the whole year Find IT.
If you are having trouble figuring out what amazing card to use.. you're not alone. I can't decide either. Happy Holidays!



They are having a great give away for bloggers - 50 free cards! Here

No comments:

Post a Comment