5.07.2011

Inspiration.

I haven't posted in a while. Okay, a LONG while. My only excuse is that being a working mother is crazy. My schedule (weekly)... 40 hrs in the office, 2.5 hrs taking lunch in the office, 10 hrs in the car driving to & from work + making dinner + giving kisses, baths and as much attention possible in 3 short hours after work + some kind of exercise (pulling the wagon around the block counts) + showering + sleep (amount of sleep is negotiable).

All of this IS possible because my day starts at 4:30am (latest).. and I (try) to be asleep by 10pm. When I find myself utterly exhausted I remind myself that (a) I spend less time in the car with these hours & (more importantly, b) more time with my family.
      Inspiration to blog more often is coming. I promise... 

BTW Olivia is 2 next Friday! I'm flying from DC --> San Diego Thursday night (red eye) to make it home on time :)

1 comment:

  1. You get to sleep???? Wow!! I did it with three boys, one full time job, one part time job, never enough money for everything they needed, and no husband. Lot's of fun. Oh ya! Give Olivia kisses for me and thanks for the card. Glad someone remembered. Wish I could shower her with kisses. Love from Grumpy Grandma

    ReplyDelete