6.20.2010

Happy Father's Day!

Since it has been a few years since I have been home in June I was so excited to be able to spend Father's Day with my Dad this year. Olivia and I were a little bummed that Dada (not to be confused with Grandpa) had to work in the morning. Although it is hard to be down with this little lady running around.


When Alex finally did get home we shamelessly put him to work! Hey, we were starving. Looks like he enjoyed cooking for us and the food was delicious :)


My Dad, Mike and I (a little dressed down) enjoying this beautiful day.


Sleepy bug finally woke up from her afternoon nap and was thrilled to find Dada home.


The men of the day.

Just a little family photo op. (Too bad I didn't realize I was holding Olivia's dress up).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great Father's Day Babe. I love you and Olivia so much. :):)

    ReplyDelete