6.27.2010

Happy FEET!!

Lately the only shoes I have been putting on Olivia are little sandals and I happened to notice that when she's outside playing with other kids (best walking encouragement ever) that she didn't seem very sturdy. I decided to make the trip to Stride Rite and check out these "walking" shoes I have heard so much about. Not surprisingly Olivia cried when the girl measured each of her feet for her new shoes.

I can hardly believe that these little feet-sies (only the size of my pinkie)


(mildly horrified that this is the best picture I could find)

Have turned into these freshly polished little piggies!


Olivia is the proud owner of these new tenn-ies. I hate to admit it but Alex and I were in the store for a while compromising on shoe choice. So darling (just a smidge to big). I will have to post a picture of her cruising soon (you know.. when she decides to really WALK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment