8.23.2009

Alex's brother, Will, and his fiance got married on Saturday (August 22). It was a nice little ceremony. Olivia did so good the whole time. She didn't make a peep. She just sat quietly on my lap looking around (and sucking on her hands). I gotta say I never get tired of hearing what a great baby I have <3 When someone tells me that I'm always thinking "I know right."

Steph Watson, Olivia and I after the ceremony.

Just relaxing during the vows. Drooling all over her pretty dress.

This is Analysa, Will's daughter with Olivia. She's 9 months.

Mama and Olivia getting all set to leave for the church.

I sneaked into the guys waiting room before the ceremony to take a few pictures.

Don't you just love her headband!?! And her little mary jane shoes! Her shoes are a bit too big but what can you do? She had to wear something on her feet and I didn't think socks would match.

We were feeling left out of the guys photo session. So we had to get some pictures too!


Olivia and her Uncle Jude. (Alex's older brother)

Maybe I should have dressed Olivia for these pictures. She looks so casual compared to Dad in his tux.

This was the day I got the headband. I had to show Alex how cute it was.

SO little here. It was over a month ago! Time sure does fly :( Those pajama's she has on definitely do not fit anymore.

Olivia is doing so great. She's trying to grab on to the toys that hang down on the playmat. Not completely sure how to grasp them yet.. still figuring out those fingers. And sitting up so well! She just needs a little bit of help balancing.
Lately I've also noticed her staring at the food Alex and I eat. Hmmm does this mean she might be getting ready for something more than milk??

No comments:

Post a Comment