8.08.2009

We went to Toys R Us today. Can I tell you I just wanted to buy everything! I refrained because she is barely starting to reach for anything.. so the most she can do is look at her toys. I can tell already this girl is going to have a million toys. Oh boy!
I take a million pictures of Olivia :) It might be a bit excessive but I just want to remember every minute! And she is growing so fast that she looks a little bit different every week!

Olivia always looks extra comfy with her Dad.

See what I mean..

Talking to Mama!

She is such a happy & silly girl.

Going through a little growth spurt! Look at those chubby legs :)

So many smiles and laughs now!

Playing is tiring.

Splishin' and a splashin'


That mobile is one of the best gifts from my parents :) She absolutely loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment