8.02.2009

I'm having one of those afternoons. I came home from running errands to a pile of pee. Great. Roxy peed. I take Olivia out of her car seat and put her in the crib and wind up the mobile. She has been going through a growth spurt so she has been extra tired and a bit cranky. Hopefully this will entertain her for a min. I get paper towels and carpet cleaner and get to work. I feel a headache coming on. The smell of piss and cleaner doesn't help. So I let that dry. Olivia has eaten 4 times since 12. That growth spurt is making her fussy. Poor baby girl, it's hard to see her unhappy. Back to the carpet.. I sprinkle Arm&Hammer pet order carpet powder. Let it sit. (This isn't helping my headache) Vacuum it up. The smell. Time for pj's. Feed Olivia again. Burp her. Time for some cuddles. Almost bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment