8.04.2009

My little Olivia is all tuckered out from too much playing. By playing I mean staring and talking to her jungle safari mobile and kicking out her arms and legs (she is still getting used to them). It so funny to watch and listen too. I could listen to her baby talk all day.

Olivia absolutely loves to sit forward on my lap. She loves to look around. She's starting to hold on to objects that get close to her hands and put them into her mouth. She hasn't quite figured out how to reach for objects yet so she loves to chew on her hands, her shirts, my fingers.. :) Bring on the drool! It is so fun watching her change and grow but it makes me a bit sad to know I'll never get this time back.

She is such a little ham. Catch that drool!

First time in the pool! I kind of woke her up out of a nap so she was a bit grumpy at first. But she didn't hate it. And thanks to the sweltering Arizona heat the pool was a warm 91 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment